At Chris Skarparis & Co, we understand that UK subsidiaries of overseas firms face specific challenges in doing business in Britain.
Subsidiaries need practical assistance with the day-to-day running of a business in the UK as well as keeping up to date with constant changes in the complex UK accounting and tax legislation.
We are experienced in providing cost-effective and efficient accounting services to UK subsidiaries.
Our accounting services include:
- Accounts prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards
- Liaising with parent company auditors regarding year-end
- Company secretarial services
- Maintaining clients records on Sage Line 50
- Management information to support decision-making and help run the business more effectively
- Monitoring cash flow
- Payroll services
- Helping with UK employment issues
- Help with immigration matters
- We also offer additional support in specialist areas, such as tax planning, transfer pricing, banking and acquisitions.