Comprehensive accounting services
Digital printing refers to methods of printing from a digital-based image directly to a variety of media. It usually refers to professional printing where small-run jobs from desktop publishing and other digital sources are printed using large-format and/or high-volume laser or inkjet printers.
A graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
We have substantial knowledge and experience in this sector so we are well placed to provide you with tailored accountancy and taxation services.
In addition, dependent on your specific business requirements, we can assist businesses at every stage in their lifecycle, including:
- business planning
- identifying and recommending sources of business finance
- putting together funding applications
- structuring businesses effectively to minimise tax
- advising on research and development tax credits
- advising on shareholder agreements
- setting up and running the most appropriate accounting systems
- management information