Property Related Companies
Property Industry & Property Investment
Property is an asset with major commercial potential. Chris Skarparis & Co provides strategic advice and practical support to enable developers, investors and traders to maximise the value of any property transaction. Each property development is unique and many factors will affect the commercial success of a project.
The accounting and tax implications relating to property matters can be often overlooked. Specialist and professional advice is necessary to ensure financial returns and statements are accurate and complete.
Based on our experience we are able to provide guidance and support on the acquisition, sale and development of property, whether it forms part of an investment portfolio, is used solely to accommodate your business, or is a residential buy to let proposition.
Our specialist property advice and services include:
- VAT planning and advice, including the option to tax and registration
- Capital Gains implications and planning
- Stamp Duty Land Tax planning
- Ownership of property – principally business, private or pension
- Treatment of tax in relation to buy to let
- Capital Allowances planning and review
- Estate planning and Inheritance Tax planning
As part of a complete service we have established close working relationships with other professionals including property surveyors, valuers and solicitors specialising in property matters.