Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business idea and the commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
This can often seem daunting and off-putting to the aspiring entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained professionals.
You can bring to us your business idea and we’ll help you to develop it in a robust and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash-flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House, HM Revenue & Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
To become a client of Chris Skarparis & Co is a straightforward process, whether you are changing accountants or using an accountant for the first time.
Simply contact us to arrange a free initial meeting. The purpose of this meeting is to gain a knowledge of your needs and to make some initial suggestions as to how we will be able to help. At the outset, we will explain how we charge for our services and we will, wherever it is possible, provide you with an estimate of the anticipated costs .If you are happy then we will arrange all the necessary paperwork.
If you currently have an accountant, there are some simple professional courtesies we have to undertake which include writing to your previous accountant to confirm that there are no professional reasons why we should not act for you, and to ask them to provide us with all the relevant information about your affairs.
It is possible that we may ask you to provide references. If you are already in business we will ask you to let us have a copy of your most recent accounts. Additionally, under current legislation we are obliged to obtain proof of your identity.